About Outdoor Picnic Supplies

I am Amanda the Picnic Girl and if there's one thing I love doing just about every week during the warm outdoor season it's planning and packing for a picnic and then getting out there with my friends, family, kids, dogs, and co-workers, and sometimes just one-on-one with my sweety husband and actually having that picnic. I love to use different picnic supplies and plan picnic outings at different locations. Sometimes we'll head to the closest state park. Other times we'll head to the ocean for a picnic on the beach. Still other times we combine a nice hike in the woods until we get to a nice stream and set up our picnic camp there. I also like going to the lake for a nice picnic near the water and other times we find a large meadow or open field to lay out our picnic spread. Yup, I love picnics, and I have created this blog to talk about and show you various picnic supplies, equipment, accessories, sets, and other picnic items like picnic blankets, picnic coolers, picnic backpacks, picnic baskets, picnic bags, and more to help you plan a fun, memorable, and successful picnic too. You will learn about these items and discover product listings showing where to get these items at amazing cheap discount bargain prices. I like to get fun picnic supplies but I do not want to spend a fortune getting them. That's what makes having picnics so much fun: You get to have a lot of fun and spend great quality time with your family or friends without breaking the bank (which is pretty important these days for sure). So welcome to this blog about picnic supplies and enjoy! Then, buy your stuff, plan your first picnic, and get outside to have at it!